Sailun Atrezzo Tires

If these tires have the “traditional” level of quality that I have observed on other Chinese-made products, I would suggest that you increase the value of your life insurance.
;-))

All kidding aside–you have purchased tires for which it is apparently not possible to obtain comparative information regarding their dry road traction, wet road traction, level of road noise, etc. Let’s face it–retailers like Tire Rack and Discount Tire would not touch these tires with the proverbial ten-foot pole, and Consumer Reports does not normally test tires except those made by well-established manufacturers. As a result, it is probably not possible to get a good idea of how these tires compare with others, making them essentially an unknown.

All I can suggest is to drive your car “conservatively” until you have a good idea of its traction and handling qualities with these tires. And, be sure that you keep them inflated to the car mfr’s specifications, as listed on the label on the driver’s door jamb. They may prove to be entirely adequate in the long run, but I think that it pays to be conservative with your driving style until you get a good idea of how these tires perform on your car.