2001 Ford Escape has blown up 3 egr valves this week...please help my dealer find the problem

This drawing shows the Fuel Pressure & Temperature Sensor (FP & T) on top of the engine: http://www.autozone.com/shopping/repairGuide.htm?pageId=0900c152801e8fdd Pull the hose off and see if there is any fuel in the vacuum hose. There should not be any fuel in the vacuum hose. If there is, the fuel pressure signal sent to the engine computer will be in error, and the fuel will go into the vacuum lines to whichever vacuum line, or intake manifold, has the lowest vacuum. The lowest vacuum, in route to the intake manifold, may be the EGR Valve. I don’t have the complete vacuum distribution diagram. Your repairer should have that diagram.
The FP & T Sensor has a vacuum line which, in the usual applications, controls the fuel pressure; but, in your system the vacuum doesn’t control the fuel pressure. The fuel pressure on your car is 70 psi, which is only 5 psi high. The FP & T Sensor vacuum diaphragm may be ruptured. This ruptured diaphragm would allow raw fuel to go into the vacuum hose–and on from there.
You haven’t said anything about the check engine light being on. Is it, and what is the DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code)? I expect something like P1211, or P1236.
We await your response.

Edited to correct errors caused by lack of data.