New Rear Breaks are thumping?

Took it back and they tell me it just needed to be grease/lubercated! Yea, right, I thought, and I was correct as it started thudding again right after church yesterday. I am so provoked over this. I even printed out a 4 page e-book that told exactly how the brakes are suppose to work. Get this, he says I need a picture and I wouldn’t understand just words! HELLO!, but I have always been excellent in reading and comperhension (maybe not always spelling, LOL). I may have just a high school diploma but tested at college level in comperhension and reading. I called this morning and flat out told them, if they didn’t get it corrected this time, I want my money back and I will find someone who can get it right. I have an appointment for 3:30 Tuesday as he told me if I wanted an appointment today it would be at 9PM. Like, I want a tired worker making the same mistake again. I am hoping my Dad will be available to meet me there.
I had my home flooded this Spring and still am in the process of restoring it, living in a Fema Trailer right about 10 miles away from my home and the Service Station. I really find this so frustrating to be taken advantage of when I have such other problems to deal with. I didn’t ask for heavy duty brake shoes. Don’t you think I ahould have be given a choice? I had better luck at the dealership I bought the car new at. Guess I will go back, I’d rather pay a little extra and not have to go back 3 times. Thanks for listening.