2000 Monte Carlo SS proper fuel pressure?

The Chevy Dealer said 55P.S.I. when key first turned on or at idle with vacuum line disconnected! I’m at 55P.S.I. so pressure to the injectors is good. Part throttle acceleration is ok since I cleaned the one injector connector. Overall performance way down. Intake very throaty. I noticed what looked like a cloud of blue smoke behind me when I first punch it, also I smell rotten egg smell also. The only time I ever smelled that was after I cleaned the throttle body. Could to much fuel be the issue? My daughters Saturn used to do that because of a faulty temp sensor telling the computer the engine was always cold(thought it was blueish but was mostly blackish). Gas mileage is down overall on the SS. I actually replaced the sensor on the SS because the temp guage in the dash was reading a little high. It reads ok now as far as the guage goes. I probably replaced it not long before the problems started and it is possible the cloud is blackish. I will check further. Lastly I have noticed a very slight lifter tick as it drops to idle?? I have been very religous on my oil changes, 3000miles or less. The car has 126,000miles on it and it never burned oil! I’ll keep plugging away at it so hopefully other people won’t have to!