2 new tires; Put on front of rear?

Forgot to mention, he probably didn’t read my last post! Not everyone goes through every post, only the ones they find interesting. Knowing I just got off work, I had no reason to go through every post and I basically never do. However, I am sure that there are people with an encyclopedias worth of knowledge, that do go through every post! Those are the true “mentors of the group”, but we have to be selective about who those people truly are! I am not one of them as I don’t know a ton about the mechanical aspect of cars! However, I do study them through sources like Car and Driver, MotorTrend, etc! But, those have nothing to do with the mechanical aspect of a car! Lastly, the most important magazine I read would have to be Consumer Reports because, Consumer Reports has true, proven, knowledge of a cars reliability. Due to this fact, it is a good source to use before ever buying a car! That’s just one more reason though (that I don’t know much about the mechanical aspect of a car), why I don’t read every post, because I just can’t truthfully help on most of them and if I felt like I could, I would probably be wrong!