Car wont start. Service Stabilitrak/ Traction control off/ ABS lights on/ Service Engine light on

2011 Chevy Traverse 65,000 miles
I turn the key and the lights come on for service Stabilitrak, traction control off, abs, and check engine, and the car wont start. I have no clue what’s going on, the car had been sitting in the driveway all day before this happened and has been there another full day-still not turning on. I’ve read online that GM vehicles tend to have a lot of issues with the stabilitrak function and people have spent lots of $$$ trying to figure out the solution. So any knowledgable nudges in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Having trouble understanding your post, sorry.
hadealers ??
happenedition ??
Could you correct? thanks

The key to the situation is the lit-up Check Engine Light.
Once that is lit up, the stability control, traction control, ABS, and Cruise Control are all automatically disabled because those functions require that the engine be operating optimally.

The CEL is the clue that something is amiss with either the engine or the emissions system, but an inability to start the engine is much more likely to be engine-related, rather than emissions related.
However, “does not start” is not specific enough.
Does the starter motor engage, but the engine doesn’t fire-up?
Or, is there no action from the starter motor when you turn the ignition key?

If the starter motor is turning the engine over, when does GM specify that the spark plugs are supposed to be changed? If it was 60k miles, have you done so?

In any event, if you can’t get the engine started, unless your diagnostic and mechanical skills are pretty good, I don’t think you have any alternative but to have it towed to a qualified mechanic.

Once the mechanic determines which diagnostic trouble codes have been stored by the car’s OBD system, you can come back to this thread and post those codes in order to get more specific advice. Right now, like the police station whose toilet was stolen, we don’t have anything to go on.