Recently, I had mice to build a nest on the in-take manifold near the V6 engine's injector plugs. They took the opportunity to chew the wiring harness free from two injector plugs. The Dodge Dealership had to look long and hard to find parts to repair the damages since they have discontinued this year's specifications. I keep this truck at a vacation home, and it is driven about every two weeks. Any suggestions for keeping mice out of engine compartments. I have been advised about moth balls, dry sheets, etc. Is there a pesticide rub that can be applied to the wiring harness that causes mice to avoid chewing the wires?